Terms of Service
All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Emilee Saldaya and/or Yolande Clark, (your “Coaches”), of Free Birth Society as well as any material on this website freebirthsociety.com) are intended for informational purposes only.
Coaching is not professional mental health care nor it it medical care, nor does it constitute medical diagnoses or medical advice of any kind. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor. The work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
Similarly, if you are seeking or require medical advice, assistance or diagnostics, please seek the services of a medical doctor or another medically trained professional.
By purchasing coaching services from your Free Birth Society, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
• I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from Free Birth Society are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
• I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach does not hold any qualifications, certifications, or licenses.
• I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
• I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or medical care, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy or medical provider.
• I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for informational purposes. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and understand ultimately I am making all of my own decisions.
• I understand that to the extent our work together involves my pregnancy and birth experience, my Coach is not promising outcomes.
• I understand that my Coaches will protect my information as confidential.
• I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
• I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Free Birth Society and my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
In purchasing this course you hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth by this waiver that Free Birth Society nor any of it's instructors can be held liable for any decisions or outcomes you may experience.